A Personal Touch for Your Family Law Matter
Each and every area of family law involves issues that are close to the heart. From paternity and child custody matters to adoption and divorce – these are often emotionally charged issues that must be navigated by a legal team that understands every facet of this practice area. From the trauma that a divorce can bring to the joy of adopting a child into your family, you need a guide and an advocate who will not let you down, and whose wisdom and dedication you can rely on.
At Freedman & Lorry, P.C., we have served as advocates and protectors for the rights of our clients since 1945. We are fiercely dedicated and driven to fulfill your family law needs, always putting the interests of our clients and their children first.
We have experience and focused insight on every aspect of family law, including:
- Adoption – We will be there by your side to ensure your joyful journey to adoption is free from unnecessary complications.
- Alimony – We are dedicated to protecting your lifestyle in alimony/spousal support proceedings.
- Child Custody– We know that you want to protect your children first and foremost, and that is our goal as well.
- Child Support – We will help you to navigate a path toward a fair outcome in the financial support of your children.
- Divorce – Going through a divorce can make you feel like your world has been turned upside-down. We strive to help you maintain your lifestyle and your peace of mind as we guide you through this sometimes difficult process.
- Guardianship – We can help you to achieve legal guardianship when you are seeking to protect the best interests of someone you love.
- High-Asset Divorce – With the greater equity involved in this type of divorce, the stakes are extremely high. With decades of experience and a thorough understanding of finance and tax law, we fight hard to protect your assets.
- Name Change – We can help you to return to your maiden name or to change your name after marriage. We also help with transgender name changes.
- Paternity – We can help you to establish paternity for your child to protect yours and the child’s rights.
- Prenuptial Agreements -No one wants to consider divorce prior to marriage, but these agreements are necessary to protect the assets you worked hard to acquire.
- Postnuptial Agreements – If the need for an agreement arises after a couple becomes married, we can help.
- Property Division – We can help you to arrive at a fair distribution of the property you have worked for and built a life upon.
- Protection from Abuse (PFA) – Your safety is our primary concern, and we will work as advocates to keep you and your children safe.
Powerful Advocacy for All Your Family Law Needs
We understand that any family law matter is one that can inspire overwhelming emotions. We have decades of experience advocating for our clients’ financial security and emotional well-being as they navigate through the complex issues of family law. Our goal is always the most successful and positive outcome possible for you and your children.
Philadelphia Divorce Lawyers at Freedman & Lorry, P.C. Approach Family Law Matters With Compassion and Wisdom
The Philadelphia divorce lawyers at Freedman & Lorry, P.C. can help you to achieve the absolute best outcome for your case. We fight fiercely for our clients’ rights. Our legal team represents families in Philadelphia, Eastern Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Southern and Central New Jersey. For a free consultation, contact us online or call 888-999-1962.